would like to thank some very special people:
· My mother and father who are always positive and supportive.
· My sisters Fran and Angela and my brother Tom who made growing up a time filled with great memories.
Bob Brown who taught me the basics.
· Al Miller, a great drummer, terrific teacher and fine gentleman.
Dom Famularo, who game me the needed direction.
· Jerry and Dennis Ricci, who give Long Island drummers endless
opportunities to enhance their drum education.
· My drum students, who gave me a reason to write this book.
· My children, Joseph, Michael, David, and Dawn Marie who help me make life a joy.
· My wife and best
friend, Roseann, to whom I DEDICATE THIS BOOK. Being the wife of a drummer is not an easy gig!